Thursday, April 20, 2006

What a week!

Isn't this week over yet? I've gotten so little knitting done, I just need the week to end so I can get back on track.

I'm Greek Orthodox, so as I mentioned before, my Easter isn't until this Sunday. Which means this is my Holy Week. So between being in church, relatives coming into town and all the activities. . . it's nuts!

Not to mention the weather was absolutely SPECTACULAR today and so I was out in the garden tending my other children.

Listen, my Walk Against Hunger is two weeks from this Sunday. If any of you out there are interested in joining the team and walking with us, please do so by visiting our Team's Site, Compassionate Soles. And if anyone wants to make a donation, that would be awesome and you can do so by visiting my 2006 Walk Against Hunger site. A $1 donation equals $10 in food, so there really is no donation too small!

Thanks for your support!

And more knitting project photos are on their way!

No comments: