Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Though the weather was extraordinarily crappy, it was a great Mother's Day. Went out to breakfast and dinner and had the ultimate family nap! With all this rain, who wants to do anything but sleep anyway? My girls picked out the most beautiful flowers. Funny that on their own they picked out my faves, irises and hydrangea. Just beautiful.


In addition to the amazing flowers, C embroidered me a spectacular butterfly pillow. I don't know how to embroider, but to me it looks as if it is really difficult and especially for a 5 year old. I think I'll have to take a picture of the pillow she made last year, and one of this year, to really do it justice, because WOW has she made progress in one short year. I told her she now has to teach me to embroider.

Hope you mothers, grandmothers, godmothers of human and furry children alike, and all of you who have been like mother's to people had a wonderful day today!

No comments: