Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dyeorama baby!

Well, very exciting news, I just checked my email and low and behold, I have received my secret pal for Dyeorama! She has her own blog, and once she knows who I am at the end of the summer, I'll tell you just what it is! Stay tuned.

And the person who has me as their secret pal contacted me and sounds like the greatest person. Love her and don't even know her. My friend Linda and I are dyeing our yarn together in the next couple of weeks. Must get babysitter so I don't have to deal with Sabrina trying to dye with us! I'm thinking a combination of Paas egg dye and maybe some Rit. I actually have some extra yarn that needs to be dyed, so this could end up very interesting. I know Linda definitely wants to dye self striping, one of her passions with socks, so perhaps I'll piggyback on that and send my pal some self-striping as well.

I can't seen to get the button up yet for Dyeorama so for now, you'll just have to click on the link until the Dyeorama mamas get back to me.

No comments: