Thursday, June 08, 2006

The big reveal

I'm so psyched...my Dye-o-Rama pal, Carriereceived her package yesterday. And she liked it, she really, really liked it. I'm thrilled that my first swap went so well. You can click on her name and see her adorable blog called Knit-Whit and a great picture of the package that I sent her (of course, I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it). It's been in my blog column for a while, but I couldn't say who she was, just in case she stumbled across me. I don't love ruined surprises. I can't wait to see how the yarn knits up for her!

What's with the blogger spell checker not working for me for days? My apologies for any bad spelling folks. Half the time I blog, I don't have my glasses on so I am squinting like a mole at the screen and therefore miss basic misspells, even when I proofread. And this used to be my carreer. Oy!

No comments: