Monday, December 18, 2006

Sales Galore

Before I get going, let me just say, you may need to check back on this post because I will update it as I get notification of sales. If you have any you want me to post, just let me know.

First, for you Connecticut/Massachusetts locals, we have Marji's yarncrafts in Granby, CT. She's having her annual after-Christmas yarn sale for three days, December 26, 27, and 28. All yarn is on sale. Re-read it if you need to.

Webs in Northampton, MA is also having their year-end blowout sale. Bags and cones starting at $5.00. Plus a bunch of stuff at 50-60% off. The Sale runs from December 26th through January 2nd.

Simply Sock Yarn is having a 20% off sale on Interlacements Tiny toes and Toasty toes from now until the end of the year. And a pattern comes with each purchase.

Kaleidoscope Yarns is also having a sale, this time 15% off on Farmhouse Yarns Lumpy Bumpy. While supplies last.

And as always, Astrid is offering good deals. Right now, 10% off on all items. Just use Christmas as your code in the discount box. It's even valid on gift certificates! Way to go Astrid!

No comments: