Sunday, February 18, 2007

Where is her family?

You know, everyone knew that Anna Nicole Smith was an absolute wreck. And from outward appearances at least, nobody seemed to want to do anything to help her. If you ever saw her reality show, clearly this girl was an addict.

And so, it brings me briefly to Britney Spears. I can't say that I really care about any of these starlets one way or the other. But, what I do care about is where the hell their families are. Because, it seems to me that when your child checks herself out of one day rehab, shaves her head, and then remarks at the tatoo parlor that the stain on her purse is Nyquil, there's a problem. Not to mention, where are her children? Where is Dr. Phil when you need him? Flashing your coochie in public is one thing, but shaving your head seems to be one step from the looney bin.

On the knitting front, Linda and I spent Friday letting the kids run the house while we sat and knat. I finished one of the two booties I was working on and got through a good half of the second one before I made some mistake directly tied to my chattiness. And the sock continues, the hand dyed one. I'll get some pictures on here, also of the umbilical hat that I finished.

No comments: