Friday, January 12, 2007

Comments and observations

Thanks to all of you who have sent messages about me and the silly migraines. The good news is, they seem to be starting to go away. I had a statis migraine that lasted two weeks and then what seemed every other day I was getting increasingly worse headaches. We think, it's a hormonal thing, but won't know for sure for at least another month. In the meantime, I'm off the prednisone, which by the way, is only good for one thing, motivating you to clean your house. I was as wound up as a hamster on a wheel in the middle of the night. But, I got some great organizing finished. I should have tackled the stash. Well, I started tackling the sock stash this morning, and I had organized the fug fur, ribbon, and novelty crap a while ago. But, I've really got to get in there and do more.

For those of you who also get migraines this migraine med Maxalt is some good stuff. They gave me some other samples, but so far that's what is working. My husband came home like a drug mule the other night with all the stuff that I needed. He's a trooper that one. I am lucky to have him to say the least.

The other main thing I got done when I couldn't sleep wasn't knitting, but planning. We are surprising DD Sugar Bear with a trip to Disney for her sixth birthday. I hadn't mentioned it until now because I was trying to keep my excitement in check. I love Disney almost as much as knitting. Maybe even more. It's a borderline illness. :)

No comments: