Friday, April 06, 2007

Mortified doesn't begin to describe

This post was going to be about the yarn Sugar Bear and I dyed yesterday.

That was before Vickie Howell commented on my comment I made about Knitty Gritty. I am absolutely mortified as I was jesting about her perkiness. Which considering how cool I know her to be from her incredible books (many that they are) and blog (please everyone congratulate her on her recent marriage), must be incredibly difficult to sustain. I worship at the altar that is Vickie Howell and again, I am mortified if she didn't see I was kidding because I was not out to offend anyone and certainly would not have thought that my pathetic little blog would have even reached her. Damn the Internet!

So, all kidding aside, as I mentioned before, the show is great and you have to love her because, well, she has a show and we don't. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, dude, you can't forget that damn google blog search. But, she seemed pretty upbeat about the whole thing, so I wouldn't sweat it.

Holly in CT said...

It was a cute comment and I don't think she took what you said in a bad way. Besides she was probably just googling herself, you did like the one she did on socks and there is no law that you have to like every show or even every guest on the show.